Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wow!

Wow, my little blog just passed 10,000 views today! That's an average of about 480 views each month since I started it 21 months ago - almost to the day even. That might not seem like a lot compared to other blogs, but for me just doing this little blog in my spare time expecting just my brother and sister to read it, it's quite a bit!

So, I want to say thank you to everyone that has read my blog! If you've ever found a post useful or even slightly amusing, don't forget to share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Stumbleupon, or whatever social networking site you use. Also, click on the link to the right to subscribe to get notifications of new posts!

I'm also thinking of doing a giveaway contest when I come back from my vacation at the end of the month to celebrate 10,000+ views, but you'll have to be a subscriber to enter the contest :).

Also, if there's anything you're curious about concerning Korea, Yeongtong, Suwon, any kind of place you want to find, any areas of Seoul you're curious about, or whatever, leave it in the comments below and I'll do my best to answer it! What kind of content do you want to see in the future? I do this blog for fun in my spare time, but if I can provide useful content for people, even better.

So, again, thank you and happy blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment