Monday, September 10, 2012

Today's Advice: Don't Fall Asleep on the Cat

So, many of you know that I have a hard time keeping on a regular sleep schedule and falling asleep in general. Last night was no exception to this, so I gave up and got up around 2am to take some melatonin.

Her Royal Fuzziness, Bessie, also got up and got a bite to eat and then joined me back in bed. Except this time she decided it was cuddle time and took over my pillow completely. I decided kitty cuddle time was a good idea and her purring might help me fall asleep and snuggled up to my kitty to go to sleep, which she so rarely lets me do. For those of you that don't know what the beast looks like, here she is.
Ooohh, the light!!

I did doze off and woke up maybe 45 minutes to an hour later. Now, if you're a drooler, using a cat like Bessie's butt as a pillow is not a very good idea. You wake up something like this:
With your cat stuck to your face

So, moral of the story: don't fall asleep on the cat if you don't want to wake up with her stuck to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment