Friday, September 28, 2012

Vegas, Baby!!

Yeongtong Yummies is in Las Vegas for vacation! Woohoo!! As is such, I'm feeling lazy and might not post much during this week. But I might get a burst of energy and post about places here before I actually leave. I've been here before, so I'm forgetting to take pictures of places...which reminds me that I need to find my pics from last year.

Since I'm here, though, I might as well post something. My flights over were pretty good and I met a couple of really nice guys that I exchanged contact info with, Harry and Robert. I'll try to actually keep in touch with them even though I'm pretty bad about that sometimes :/. I've discovered I don't like driving in Vegas, at least around the strip, without a navigation system. Having my Garmin back in Missouri spoiled me, I guess. I'll get the car out later to go pick up Dougie from the airport (yay!!!) and see how that goes. I've gambled a bit to pass a bit of time, and I've of course lost. Oh well, such is to be expected, eh?

Oh, and Happy Chuseok to everyone back in Korea! See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment