Thursday, June 13, 2013

Future of Yeongtong Yummies

So, I’ve been taking a bit of a hiatus from blogging for the past few months while I was getting settled into the new job, city, and apartment. I also didn’t know what I wanted to do with the blog since I had left Korea. I still have some things rolling around in my head about Korea as far as information for expats and places that I visited that I hadn’t got around to blogging about before I left.

I think I’ve decided that I will keep the blog going: it will just have a different focus now. I’m back in the U.S. now living in a city that I had never been to before, so there are plenty of new places to explore and visit. I also had to go through the process of re-furnishing a new apartment, searching for that apartment in O’Fallon, and learning a new area.

I will also keep the blog name Yeongtong Yummies since I like it and it’s become part of me in a way after a few years.

So! Expect some new blog posts very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment